So I've had a hard time these past few days and I can't seem to shake it. I hate feeling pathetic because I miss him so much but I hate feeling happiness because I hate experiencing things without him. I thought the beginning would be the hardest but it's everything between. It's odd to be with someone for almost everyday and then one day you have to say goodbye and that day just doesn't seem to end and as it does it seems to just get harder and harder. My emotions are more out of whack then when it's that time of the month. Some days I want to hate the world and some days I want to crawl in a hole and cry. This just might be the most depressing blog I've written so far but it feels good to explain it. I hope when my schedule picks up maybe my emotions will to...maybe focusing on everything else won't make me focus on his absense. It's true I do feel close to him in heart sometimes it feels almost as if he's right next to me but then I realize he's not and I miss that soft touch or the tone of his voice and it shatteres my heart everytime and makes my eyes water just a little but I swallow hard and remind myself not much longer. And believe it with every ounce of my being...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment