Thursday, January 13, 2011

25 Things About Me!

So I was inspired by another blogger to do this and it may be a good way to get to know your followers and show your followers a little about yourself. I will list 25 things some of you may or may not know about me.

1. I have recently became obsessed with the kitchen being very clean before I go to sleep.

2. Since I've become in love with cooking my food has to look pretty.

3. I have an addiction to...Ranch Sunflower Seeds

4. When I had the chicken pox my grandpa told me the only way to get rid of it was to eat chicken poo and I believed him and drank a chocolate milk shake (which he said was chicken poo)

5. When it came time for the "Your becoming a woman" speech...my grandpa gave it.

6. I have a pet peeve of people's pant leg being tucked in their shoe.

7. People chewing ice gives me goosebumps.

8. I have sci-fi dreams

9. I have seriously been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue.

10. The Maury show makes me never want kids.

11. My favorite all time Disney movie is The Little Mermaid.

12. I grew up watching sitcoms instead of cartoons and never really felt deprived.

13. I've only cried to handful of movies.

14. I was raised in the south but do not have a southern accent...ok ok...maybe certain words have a bit of a southern touch.

15. I hate snow with every fiber of my being.

16. I've reread the Twilight series more times than I want to share.

17. Even though I've read the Twilight series a lot...my mother has probably watched it more times than I care to know.

18. I read too much celebrity gossip sometimes

19. I knew I had feelings for my husband when he sang a Mariah Carey song to me.

20. I watch soap operas.

21. I didn't know anything other than country music existed until I was 12 years old

22. I drink my coffee black...sometimes.

23. I've never smoked anything in my entire life.

24. I'm a very vengeful person.

25. My biggest fear is anything bad happening to my Grandma.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I inspired you!!!! I love list!!!