Friday, January 14, 2011

BBC The Hunger Games Week 4

I honestly didn't think I would like it this much. Not that I don't trust you Kim. It just didn't sound like my kind of book but so glad we made it a BBC book. I overall loved it.


I liked
that it was anything but what I expected and for the most part kept me on my toes. It became one of those book I didn't know what to expect.

I didn't like that the end wasn't more of a surprise. Besides Peeta staying on I was expecting something bigger as an ending. I would have liked a better beginning of the book because for the first chapter I was entirely lost about the "time period" and who the characters were.

Plot: 5/5
Setting/Imagery: 5/5
Originality: 4/5
Ending: 3/5
Total Score: 17/20

If you want to join in on the reading fun go to Kim's blog and start reading!

0 comments: