Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hunger Games BBC Week 3



Yes I absolutely adore this book! I guess my question would be what do you think Katniss's plan of "attack" should have been to get the backpack?

When I imagine Katniss in my head it's difficult because I imagine her to be dirty and gross but clean up well like when she was at the capitol so my first thought was what Dakota Fanning looked like on the movie Hound Dog.

I don't have any ideas for Peeta but when I do I will keep it in mind and post it on one of my posts for the book.

If your interested in the book/book club go over to Kim's blog and look around!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Honestly I had the same idea as "Foxface". I thought for sure she was going to hide out the night before.. it made the most sense.