So this recipe ended up super delicious but it's not my taste I don't think. I feel a little dumb for not figuring out why I'm only using a half a cup of balsamic vinegar in this recipe after a whole can of diced tomatoes but I know it now! I put my head over the pan and it hit me like a brick wall!Not my best presentation but it at least shows you everything. The only onion I had left died on me so I used a shallot.
The chicken and onion together in oil.
The can of tomatoes and balsamic vinegar added...like I said it hits you like a brick wall!
After about 15 minutes. Tomatoes look a little burnt but they don't taste it.
I paired it with some rice. The chicken did come out good and I would recommend it to others but the taste wasn't my favorite. The only thing I wish I would have changed was to brown it a little more but I followed the recipe and it did not taste horrible but it wasn't my favorite.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Braised Balsamic Chicken
Posted by Casey Stine at 1/23/2011 07:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment